Wednesday, April 8, 2009




So I decided the chassis need to be extended in the rear about 10". Posted here are pictures of some fabrication in progress. Yeah for Mayorga's welding. The pieces cost $10. Actually he want $8 but I gave him $10. The long piece is some pieces they had that fit over the 3x3"pieces. However they were not long enought so I am splicing them into one long piece that will be cut to fit to make the new rear cross piece. This will make more sense when I post pictures of it all attached to old frame. The work bench picture is a bunch-o-parts that I painted while painting the engine compartment. Hood latch, battery tray etc.





1 comment:

la teacher said...

Hi!! I met your daughter Laureen in Argentina, she's a great person!!
She told me you're a fan of Fords and so am I!!
I'll send you pictures of Falcons in Argentina as soon as I can.

Best regards from Argentina

by the way, I'm Graciela Capizzi from Buenos Aires